We have 15 fly in and out opportunities for professional Heavy Equipment Mechanics with solid open pit mining equipment experience.
The ideal candidates will:
- put safety above all else
- be dependable
- have previous mining experience
- will be AB Journeyman or Red Seal Certified
- will have a valid driver's license
- will have previous experience with a variety of open pit mining equipment that can include CAT 777, 793, 789 trucks, Komatsu 5500 and Hitachi shovels, D6 through to D11 dozers, loaders and similar
Criminal back check, drivers, abstract, drug/alcohol and a physical are required.
Starting rate is approximately $49 per hour with a bump up after you 90 day probation. There is a night shift premium and overtime after 8 hours per day and for all shifts on the weekend. There are benefits and RSP, and flights from Calgary or Edmonton and camp accommodation are provided as well as a work away allowance.
There are fly in/out camp opportunities 14 and 14 or 10 and 10 or 7 and 7 – depending on which camp